Yesterday was Demo Day where we discussed our journey thus far towards creating a virtual beer pong game.
Below, photos can be found of each of the methods we took in an effort to make this project success.
^ Method 1
^ Method 2
^ Method 3
^ The Board
^ Method 4
We have learned several important lessons including:
- How to incorporate various methods in c programming
- About audrino programming
- About the SCI and SPI
- How to react and adapt when an idea does not go as planned
- How to use CAD (when designing the case)
- How to utilize monome boards and interface them to create a complex system
- Further knowledge on using multiple ports
Our next steps would be:
- Each method hit hurdles where further steps could be taken, for instance with interfacing the HC12 with the audrino, some method of communication could potentially be found - interfacing the wii numchuck
- Figure out how to get RTI and ATD to work at the same time
Finally, check out our demo at:
Thank you for keeping up with us!!!
- Lindsey and Jim